Here are some great questions to ask yourself before you respond to an offer:
1. Am I happy with the location of the job? Will it be a reasonable commute that will work for me?
2. Are the roles and responsibilities a good fit? Do I feel comfortable with what will be expected of me?
3. Is this an industry I really want to work in? How does this fit in my long-term career plan?
4. Is this the arrangement I was hoping for (temp, temp-to-perm, etc.)?
5. Will the pay work for me? Is it enough to meet my financial needs and goals?
Career matchmaking is what we do. We’re not here to just fill seats—we want to make sure that you are armed with the information you need to make the right decision. If you get an offer and still have questions about the position, don’t hesitate to ask them! It’s critical for you to have a clear understanding of the job and how it will impact your life. And we’re happy to help you weigh your options. That’s what we’re here for.