We can help. How? Well, here are a few reasons to give us a call:
- Staffing is our life. This is what we all do for a living here. We find great people, we find great jobs and we connect the two. Rely on us to be your resource in navigating the landscape as you venture into your job search. I know it makes me sound old every time I say it, but just for example, I bring 22 years of staffing experience to the company and I am only one of many.
- We are locally owned and operated. That’s right. We are home grown, so to speak. Our company was started almost 13 years ago by owners who are part of the local community. We are engaged in what is happening right here and we are huge advocates for local business.
- We are staffing industry veterans and we subscribe to the ethics and guidelines as outlined by the American Staffing Association. We focus on doing what is right for our candidates and for our clients and we are not afraid to speak up when things seem to be going in the wrong direction.
- We are honest. We will tell you if your resume needs work, if your interview skills are not up to par or if you background does not fit the needs of our clients. We conduct face to face interviews with all of our staffing candidates so you know exactly who we are and who you are working with. We will even tell you to change your voice mail message if we feel like it will get in your way of securing a job.
- We know what we are talking about. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIN or subscribe to our blog. You will hear us talking about what is going on out there in the local and national environment on a regular basis. We make it our business to keep you informed. If you go on an interview for us, we make sure you are prepared. If you go to work for us, we give you more information that you might think you need. You can rely on us to provide the guidance you need in your Indianapolis job search.
We have already begun to see some of the talent coming out of school coming through our doors. It is a great big world out there – make sure you have a good map or a living breathing GPS, like That’s Good HR, go guide you.