Now hiring for an Indianapolis Senior Accounting Manager.
- Oversee day-to-day accounting operations
- Conduct employee payroll
- Accounting close and Financial Reporting for GL Account Reconciliations and Fixed Asset & Depreciation Maintenance
- Supervise & backup receivables and payables
- Manage bank relations – Inventory and Cost Accounting
- Conduct audits on financials, Defined Benefit Plan, and Worker’s Comp Insurance
- Learn and optimize their ERP
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong attention to detail is a must!
- Must be a go-getter and finish work within deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree required
- CPA or CMA preferred