Now hiring for an Indianapolis Remote Revenue Cycle Manager.
- Acts as the process owner for all revenue cycle functions; responsible for process improvement, and meeting goals and standards.
- Monitors, coaches, and develops staff performance
- Review, analyze and interpret financial data to monitor progress
- Handle worker’s comp and reimbursement issues
- Ensure payments are accurate
- Manage accounts receivable reporting
- High School diploma or GED required; Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in business, healthcare, or related field preferred
- Minimum two years of management experience within the revenue cycle functions in the healthcare, medical, or ambulatory surgery center industry
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
This is a remote position.
Starting at $85,000 and increasing from there based on experience / with bonus potential