Now hiring for an Indianapolis Accounting Administrator.
- Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete posting process in Quickbooks
- Enter data, maintain records and create reports and financial statements
- Track and verify daily credit card and cash deposits
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Manage payroll process with outsourced payroll service provider and records payroll journal entries
- Light office administration/human resource duties including manage health/business insurance, manage 401k and retirement accounts and employment files
- Experience with credit card receivables
- Minimum 5+ years QuickBooks experience required
- Bookkeeping experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to self-manage, both time and responsibilities, so all work done with accuracy and on time
This is an in-office position.