Now hiring for an Indianapolis Executive Personal Assistant.
- Complete assigned projects and ensure deadlines are met
- Manage all correspondence and screen calls, emails, and visitors
- Plan, coordinate, and schedule meetings, appointments, calendars, events, activities, etc.
- Manage and book travel arrangements
- Manage expenses, checkbooks, credit cards, and trust accounts
- Manage confidential company and personal information
- Assist CEO and his/her family on personal tasks; such as transporting children, personal shopping, child care, miscellaneous errands, or similar related personal matters
- Assisting with CEO’s involvement on community boards and committee
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Hospitality, Marketing, or similar related degree required
- 5+ years of Administrative Support experience assisting a C-level executive
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Notary Public preferred
- Ability to directly supervise people, including hiring, motivating, directing, and developing skills and ability
This is an in-office position.