Now hiring for an Indianapolis Laboratory Assistant.
- Perform data entry of laboratory results
- Verification of data
- Assist in opening packages of samples and ensure that samples are prepared for shipment
- Communicate with shipping vendors, as needed
- Assist in cleaning the laboratory at the end of each day
- Strong typing and/or data entry (10 key) skills required
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must be highly organized
- Minimum high school education or GED; Bachelor’s degree in biology, chemistry or related field preferred
This is an in-office position. The schedule is Tuesday-Saturday each week.