Skip to content
Now hiring for an Indianapolis Operations Assistant.
- Provide cost-effective solutions for clients
- Will handle AP/AR transactions
- Supports the existing back-office team with administrative duties
- Scanning, filing, and reporting
- Identify and resolve issues with client accounts, trades, shipments, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain preferred or 2-3 working years of experience in supply chain
- Strong service skills
- Ability to multitask
- Able to work in an independent, proactive manner and motivated to work to deadlines
- Experience in Supply Chain or Logistics as a Transportation or Logistics Manager preferred