Based on guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), That’s Good HR recommends that employees:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- Do not wear a face mask unless you show symptoms of respiratory illness, including COVID-19
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing (if soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol)
Stay in touch! That’s Good HR is requiring all temporary employees to self-report potential or known exposure. We are in communication with all of our client sites to implement each location’s protocol and will continue to update you as each situation evolves. Employees who have questions or concerns regarding this information, That’s Good HR’s leave policies, or any other issue, should speak with their recruiter.
To learn more about coronavirus and keep up with the latest developments, see the About Coronavirus Disease 2019 and CDC’s Frequently Asked Questions and Answers webpages. For information about handwashing, visit CDC’s Handwashing website.
We trust that our clients are advising their employees similarly and that they will apply the same safety policies and procedures to That’s Good HR temporary employees that they apply to their own employees.
Please know that we stand ready to assist you in navigating this public health challenge and furthering the well-being of all employees. Should you wish to learn more about our policies or have any questions, please let us know.