Now hiring for a Noblesville Benefits Specialist.
- Support the company’s medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, and 401k benefit plans by working directly with third-party benefit providers
- Run reports
- Handle the set-up and maintenance of all garnishments
- Manage year-end balancing and verification for distribution of W2’s
- Help employees get access to and enroll in company benefits, preparing eligibility, enrollment and other file feeds/reports, data entry, and auditing data feeds to payroll
- Maintains COBRA notifications
- Manage leaves of absence, including FMLA, Parental Leave, ADA leave, etc.
- Serves as Administrative Support to HR
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Paylocity preferred
- College degree in a related field, or 5+ years past payroll, benefits, and human resource experience
Jumpstart your career.
You are on your way! Apply today.