Now hiring for an Indianapolis Collections Representative.
- Answer calls and make calls to members that are anywhere from 1 to 30 days late
- Maintain member service and call quality standards while meeting call volume expectations
- Update accounts
- Take payments
- Document accounts clearly and concisely
- Obtain contact information from third parties
- A high school education or GED required
- One year to three years of similar or related experience
- Attention to detail
- Customer Service skills
Jumpstart your career.
You are on your way! Apply today.