Contract HR Coordinator - People/Culture and Payroll
Now hiring for a Contract Fishers HR Coordinator – People/Culture and Payroll.
- Administer full cycle payroll
- Implement policies and procedures
- Maintain accurate employee records, and ensuring compliance with labor laws
- Facilitating smooth payroll operations
- Oversee employee timekeeping records, including attendance, leave requests, and approvals
- Collaborate to facilitate the onboarding process for new employees, including communication with candidates, completing background checks, and collecting required documentation
- 4+ years of experience in human resources, compliance, and payroll
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related field OR equivalent experience required.
- Meticulous attention to detail, exceptional communication skills, and strong understanding of HR regulations and payroll processes
- HR certification preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Jumpstart your career.
You are on your way! Apply today.