Now hiring for an Indianapolis Client Support
- Conduct initial assessments with clients
- Discuss problems presented
- Provide options for long term services and support, family supports, and identify possible resources
- Develop working relationships
- Provide eligibility screening
- Support departmental progress tracking and reporting
- Update company database as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, Gerontology, Nursing or Health & Human Services; or Bachelor’s degree in any field with a minimum of two years full-time, direct service experience with the elderly or disabled (this experience includes assessment, care plan development, and monitoring)
- 6 months to 1 year of relevant work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Need to be flexible and be able to ask clarifying questions
- Customer Service skills
This is a mostly Remote/Hybrid position – This position would need to be able and willing to complete assessments in the community (in client’s homes, nursing facilities, hospitals, etc) as needed in addition to completing work remotely from home.
Jumpstart your career.
You are on your way! Apply today.