Now hiring for an Indianapolis Cost Accountant.
- Enter and maintain customer contracts
- Collaborate to ensure processes are effective across multiple accounting modules
- Implement process improvement initiatives
- Implement and maintain a systematic approach for reconciling job cost and productivity data; for inventory accounting; and for weekly productivity reporting
- Create and monitor job cost and productivity metrics for performance management for each customer
- Coordinate monthly closing meetings
- Document meetings
- Support internal and external audit functions related to cost accounting including maintaining proper documentation according to internal control framework
- Bachelor’s degree required
- CPA preferred
- 0-3 years of accounting experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Jumpstart your career.
You are on your way! Apply today.