Data Entry Clerk
Now hiring for an Indianapolis Data Entry Clerk.
- Compiles, verifies accuracy and sorts information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Research and resolve data discrepancies to clients, teammates and drivers in a timely manner
- Enter new and/or update data
- Generates reports, stores completed work in designated locations and performs backup operations.
- May be responsible for providing assistance to technical staff to resolve computer and software problems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience working with dual monitors
- Must have strong organizational skills
- 1-2 years experience working with data
- High School diploma required
Jumpstart your career.
You are on your way! Apply today.