Front Office Assistant
Now hiring for a Brownsburg Front Office Assistant.
- Greet and sign in clients
- Return phone calls and be a point of contact for clients
- Monitor supplies quantities
- Manage marketing materials such as brochures and mail out marketing to relevant contacts
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answer incoming calls in a friendly and professional manner and transfer to the right person
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years of experience in an administrative role preferred
- Pleasant, helpful, can find answers for clients, self-starter and resourceful
This is an in-office position.
Jumpstart your career.
You are on your way! Apply today.