Front Office Receptionist
Now hiring for an Indianapolis Front Office Receptionist
- Greet and escort visitors
- Order catering as requested for internal & client meeting, company-wide event
- Set up travel requests
- Order weekly supplies for office and break rooms
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Manage calendars and arrange appointments as needed
- Sort and distribute mail
- File documents and records
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate, or explain information, take orders, and address complaints
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent communication skills
- 6 Months Experience in an administrative role preferred
- Professional in presentation and appearance
This is an in-office position.
Jumpstart your career.
You are on your way! Apply today.