Now hiring for an Indianapolis HR Generalist.
- Will run the daily functions of the HR department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices
- Recruit employees and schedule interviews
- Oversee onboarding and hiring process
- Conduct or acquire background checks and employee eligibility verifications
- Attend and participate in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations
- Other HR generalist duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field preferred
- At least one year of human resource management experience preferred
- SHRM-CP a plus
- Payroll experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Highly organized
Jumpstart your career.
You are on your way! Apply today.