Now hiring for an Indianapolis HR Manager.
- Oversee the recruitment process
- Design, Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
- Conduct employee onboarding and assist with new employee orientation
- Develop and implement HR policies
- Maintain employee files and organize employee performance reviews
- Arrange and manage employee benefits eligibility and enrollment
- Conduct and analyze exit interviews
- Design and direct training programs and initiatives
- Manage discipline and termination of employees
- Bachelor’s degree in HR preferred
- 5+ years of experience in HR
- SHRM-SCP or SPHR certifications are preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly organized
- Budget management experience
- Knowledge of labor laws and regulations
- Strong people skills
Jumpstart your career.
You are on your way! Apply today.