Human Resources Director
Now hiring for a Plainfield Human Resources Director.
- Develop strategic vision for benefits, employee engagement, recruitment and retention, succession planning, etc.
- Work with benefits brokers to evaluate, select and administer current and future plans
- Negotiate with brokers as needed
- Act as the point of contact for employees on benefits related questions
- Oversee full cycle recruiting and sourcing
- Work with the marketing team to develop branding, recruiting materials, and recruitment messaging
- Employee Relations/Onboarding
- Coach and train new and existing associates and leadership
- Lead onboarding efforts and act as employee’s main point of contact during the hiring process
- Manage the pre-employment screening process
- Document employee related activities and lead investigations as needed
- Maintain I9 compliance and employee files
- Maintain compliance in all areas of HR for all operating states
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong analytical skills in HR-related matters
- Proficiency in HRIS and payroll software
- 3+ years of experience in HR management, administration, or recruitment required
- Bachelor’s degree in business, HR, or a related field, or equivalent experience required
- SHRM-CP designation preferred
Jumpstart your career.
You are on your way! Apply today.