Hybrid Credentialing Specialist
Now hiring for an Indianapolis Credentialing Specialist.
- Monitor receipt of enrollment notifications and research delinquencies
- Collect and process significant amounts of verification and accreditation information and constantly maintain and update accurate databases for both practitioners and facilities
- Maintain close communication with all appropriate practitioners to ensure that records are up-to-date and consistent
- Collect and process verification and accreditation information
- 2 years of credentialing experience required
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize competing priorities
- Ability to maintain accurate and organized records
- Work with high level of independence
- Proficient use of computers including office and database software
This is a hybrid opportunity
Jumpstart your career.
You are on your way! Apply today.