Now hiring for an Indianapolis Medical Assistant.
- Answer phone calls
- Schedule appointments
- Maintains a clean, well-stocked environment
- Assist with managing prior authorizations and medication refills as appropriate
- Assist with checking patients in and rooming patients as appropriate
- Obtains and files all outstanding testing results and/or records prior to patient appointments
- Checking provider’s email and coordinating response with provider’s approval as needed
- Assist with minor procedures and treatments
- Draws up injections
- Previous medical assistant experience, medical terminology, and computer literacy (preferred)
- Certification or degree in Medical Assisting (preferred)
- Occasional travel to satellite locations possible
- Highly organized
- Highly motivated, kind, courteous individual who works well autonomously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in an office setting preferred
Jumpstart your career.
You are on your way! Apply today.