Medical Billing Representative
Now hiring for an Indianapolis Medical Billing Representative
- Review clinic charge tickets on a daily basis, process all E&M billing in White Plume which includes DX coding, adding modifiers, and correct CPT E&M codes. Communicates with clinical teams regarding discrepancies and/or recommendations for change.
- Monitor clinic fee ticket tracking report to ensure the capturing of clinic charges.
- Monitor all surgery logs to ensure the capturing of surgery center charges. Review daily surgery schedules to log cases for tracking. Communicate with the physician/staff regarding omissions.
- Process incoming billing mail.
- Logs surgery cases from report sent daily.
- Scans all op notes in SRS for billing.
- Minimum of 1 year medical billing/coding (E/M coding & diagnosis coding) experience required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to multitask
Jumpstart your career.
You are on your way! Apply today.