Part-Time Event Coordinator
Now hiring for an Indianapolis Contract Part-Time Event Coordinator.
- Handle day-to-day administration of events and programs, including order placements, BEO reviews, vendor monitoring, travel planning, restaurant reservations, attendee participation, registration counts, RSVP tracking, and issues resolution
- Liaise with vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order
- Managing events and addressing potential problems that may arise
- Manage all event set-up, tear down, and follow-up processes, including the preparation of session materials
- Maintain event budgets, document expenses, and collect receipts
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management or public relations is preferred, or a combination of education and experience At least 3 years’ experience as an event coordinator
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in event planning or event coordination in a corporate environment
- Excellent organizational, communication, interpersonal, vendor management, and multitasking skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and maintain a customer-service mindset
Flexible schedule (some days starting at 8am) 20-25 hours per week through the end of April.
Jumpstart your career.
You are on your way! Apply today.