Patient Service Representative
Now hiring for an Indianapolis Patient Service Representative.
- Check-in/out patients in a polite, responsible manner
- Maintains pharmaceutical closet by keeping it organized and disposing of expired medication
- Uses computer system to generate information necessary for billing purposes and enters referral information
- Clean and stock exam rooms
- Collect co-pays and previous balances on account
- Print and distribute schedules for the following day to appropriate employees and physicians
- Supplements office staff as reception tasks permit (photocopying, computer input, typing, & scheduling appointments)
- High school diploma or GED REQUIRED
- Completion of medical terminology course
- Minimum of 1 year experience in customer service setting
- Knowledge of patient service concepts and techniques
- Skills in patient service principles
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks effectively
This is an in-office position.
Jumpstart your career.
You are on your way! Apply today.