Payroll and Benefits Specialist
Now hiring for an Indianapolis Payroll and Benefits Specialist.
- Review timesheets
- Audit and process payroll
- Run reports
- Handle the set-up and maintenance of all garnishments
- Manage year-end balancing and verification for distribution of W2’s
- Host benefits orientations and monitor online enrollment
- Enters benefit elections for new hires, status changes and terminations in various benefit carriers
- Maintains COBRA notifications
- Coordinates leave of absence and FMLA for staff
- Serves as Administrative Support to HR
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong attention to detail
- Payroll system experience with knowledge of basic accounting principles and payroll related tax returns
- College degree in a related field, or 5+ years past payroll, benefits, and human resource experience
- Experience with Ultimate Software and HR certifications a plus
Jumpstart your career.
You are on your way! Apply today.