Now hiring for an Indianapolis Pricing Coordinator.
- Publish and share rate schedules and communicate changes to billing and sales representatives
- Monitor internal and external databases for rate changes
- Enter and maintain rates relative to the auto rating process and communicate changes as needed
- Create new customer accounts and update existing customer accounts with agreement contracts and contact information
- Distribute weekly reports related to rate changes and pricing
- Assist billing and collections departments on client inquiries
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be comfortable working within MS Excel to report and pull data and track trends
- Ideal candidate would have at least 1 year of experience in transportation, trucking, logistics, purchasing or supply chain industries
This is an in-office position.
Jumpstart your career.
You are on your way! Apply today.