Prior Authorizations / Eligibility Specialist
Now hiring for an Indianapolis Prior Authorizations / Eligibility Specialist.
- Identify and complete appropriate prior authorization paperwork to file
- Check patient eligibility prior to services
- Follow up on prior authorizations and provide additional documentation as needed
- Communicate Medicaid eligibility, census changes, and MCE results to Program Support Specialist in weekly Payor meeting
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- High school diploma required
- 2-3 years’ experience in medical billing, coding and/or prior authorization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must know what procedure codes are and the process for completing prior authorizations
- Experience with electronic billing (1500 forms or 837)
Able to work remotely after training.
Jumpstart your career.
You are on your way! Apply today.