Skip to content
Now hiring for a Noblesville Benefits Specialist.
- Support the company’s medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, and 401k benefit plans by working directly with third-party benefit providers
- Run reports
- Handle the set-up and maintenance of all garnishments
- Manage year-end balancing and verification for distribution of W2’s
- Help employees get access to and enroll in company benefits, preparing eligibility, enrollment and other file feeds/reports, data entry, and auditing data feeds to payroll
- Maintains COBRA notifications
- Manage leaves of absence, including FMLA, Parental Leave, ADA leave, etc.
- Serves as Administrative Support to HR
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Paylocity preferred
- College degree in a related field, or 5+ years past payroll, benefits, and human resource experience
Now hiring for an Indianapolis Operations Assistant.
- Provide cost-effective solutions for clients
- Will handle AP/AR transactions
- Supports the existing back-office team with administrative duties
- Scanning, filing, and reporting
- Identify and resolve issues with client accounts, trades, shipments, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain preferred or 2-3 working years of experience in supply chain
- Strong service skills
- Ability to multitask
- Able to work in an independent, proactive manner and motivated to work to deadlines
- Experience in Supply Chain or Logistics as a Transportation or Logistics Manager preferred