Now hiring for an Indianapolis AR Analyst.
- Customer invoicing, A/R, cash receipts, cash applications, and collections activities
- Implement process improvement initiatives to increase accuracy and efficiency.
- Implement and maintain a systematic approach for reconciling productivity data for invoice processing.
- Ensure cash application accuracy including a reconciliation process for discrepancy resolution.
- Communicate with customers to reduce past due receivable balances.
- Review AR/WIP balances and escalate unresolved issues to A/R supervisor and operations team.
- Report monthly revenue accruals to A/R supervisor and job cost accountant.
- Bachelors degree required (preference for area is study in accounting, finance or business)
- Experience working with Excel pivot tables and v-look ups required
- 3+ years of strong accounting and/or billing and invoicing experience required
This is a hybrid position. This person would be 2 days at home and 3 days in the office after training. Training could take up to 6 months.