1. Let me start by saying just how thankful I am for my clients who have asked for help filling their Indianapolis-based Accounting, Administrative and Healthcare openings in 2014! (As well as years prior!)
2. I am thankful for clients who partner with us in the belief that we don’t want to put a warm body in a seat, but instead we want to take our time to make the right placement from the very beginning! It’s a mentality that’s always made That’s Good HR different and we love having clients with the same desire for excellence.
3. I am thankful for clients who value the Indianapolis Temporary Staffing we provide for them and value my opinion as an expert in this field. We love joining forces with our clients in true partnership.
4. I am thankful for clients who give me their business exclusively. How do I ever thank you enough? I appreciate that you trust me enough to take care of your opening.
5. I am thankful for all of the friendships I have formed from being in staffing for 14 years, with seven of those years spent right here at That’s Good HR. Without these fulfilling years spent in my career, I would not have had the opportunities to meet such wonderful people!
6. I am thankful to all of the hiring managers who have referred me to their friends and family. I treasure your trust and appreciate your faith in me so very much.
7. I am thankful for clients who give me quick and thorough feedback in regards to the resumes that I have presented to them, as well as the interviews that have taken place with our candidates. That quick feedback allows me to provide valuable feedback to our candidates and helps my team to better target your specific needs.
8. I am thankful for opportunities to grow and develop professionally. Clients who provide honest and candid feedback throughout the process, whether positive feedback or constructive criticism, allow me to better cater my approach to the business needs of each client.
9. I am thankful for clients who communicate their thoughts about the candidate throughout the assignment so that I can address issues if needed, as well as give praise when warranted. I am always thankful for the opportunity to share an encouraging word that might make a candidate’s day brighter!
10. I am thankful for clients who realize that it’s a candidate’s market and move quickly through the process when they have an opening. You are doing this because you read my previous blog, correct?
Thanks for making 2014 a great year!! I look forward to our continued partnership in 2015 and years to come. I hope you have a wonderful holiday with family and friends.