Accounts Receivable Specialist
Now hiring for an Indianapolis Accounts Receivable Specialist.
- Perform data entry and account reconciliation
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Complete, file, and fax forms and reports
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Apply daily cash from lockbox and daily store cash
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration preferred
- 1+ year experience in an AR role
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Jumpstart your career.
You are on your way! Apply today.