Now hiring for a Brownsburg Human Resource Generalist.
- Administer payroll processes and compensation programs
- Oversee full cycle of payroll processing
- Evaluate job positions to determine classification according to FLSA regulations
- Conduct wage surveys, job pricing and benchmarking through market analysis
- Evaluate and implement compensation strategies to attract and retain employees
- Will be responsible for assisting in implementing a new HRIS system for 2024
- Administer 403b retirement plan
- Support annual performance review process
- Maintain employee records
- Strong analytical skills required
- Knowledge of federal, state and local labor laws and regulations required
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field (or equivalent experience) required
- Experience working with payroll processing required
- SHRM-SCP/SHRM-CP, PHR/SPHR, or similar certification preferred
- Experience working with Ultipro/UKG preferred
Jumpstart your career.
You are on your way! Apply today.