Now hiring for an Indianapolis Bookkeeper.
- Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts.
- Create financial reports
- Maintains general ledger
- Fact-check accounting data
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Record financial transactions
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Bookkeeping experience
- High attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
This is an in office position.
Jumpstart your career.
You are on your way! Apply today.