We’re in the people business. We’ve been finding the right people for the right jobs for nearly 20 years. We LOVE working with our candidates. How can you be a rock star candidate? When you come in to meet with us, take heed of these simple steps:
- Be honest. Let us know your expertise and your expectations so we can match you with the perfect placment
- Polish your resume. Make sure you’ve got a current resume uploaded to our site. Don’t have one handy? Use our resume template to create one.
- Update your LinkedIn profile. Daily, 45 million profiles on average are viewed on LinkedIn. Will yours stand out? Make sure it’s up-to-date and puts your best foot forward.
- Be patient. Even if we don’t have an opening right now that’s a match for your skills, our phone is always ringing with new opportunities.
Now, you’ve met with a recruiter and you have been placed in your first assignment. We are just as excited as you are. So, what can you do to continue to be a rock star? Don’t worry, we’ve got a plan for that too.
- Share feedback. We love to hear feedback. Feedback is important and helps us for future placements with companies and type of position.
- Be resourceful. Don’t understand something that is going on? Utilize different resources to find the answer. Ask a fellow coworker in the same situation, reach out to your recruiter or try a quick Google search.
- Keep in touch. Keep us updated if anything changes with you. Don’t be shy about checking in with your recruiter if your status changes. Send a quick email or call once a month so we know what’s happening with you.
Whether we’ve already met or you’re a rock star waiting in the wings, we will work to get you the right position at the right time. After all, we’re in the people business. Check out our latest job opportunities online.